We had a chance to sit down with Carla Bartow, who won our contest for the design of the WRUR Record Store Day Tote Bag, and we wanted you to meet the artist, too. Remember, you can get your limited edition WRUR Record Store Tote Bag at House of Guitars, Record Archive, Needledrop, Bop Shop Record Exchange and Lakeshore Record Exchange this Saturday, April 16th, while supplies last! #WRURtagyourtote What was the inspiration behind your winning design for the WRUR tote bag? The inspiration...
WXXINews.org Local Headlines
- Monroe Legislature President Says Work Of COMIDA Will Go On
- Ethics Reform Hopes Fade in Albany
- Connections: Why Is Peace Between Israel And Palestine So Difficult To Achieve?
- County Legislator James Sheppard Wants State to Investigate COMIDA
- Connections: New Penfield Nature Preserve Honors Environmentalist Irene Gossin
Latest from NPR
- World's First Surviving Septuplets, Born In '97, Graduate From High School
- TSA's Head Of Security 'Removed' From Office, Says House Panel
- U.S. Supreme Court Decides Three Cases Involving Race
- London Flower Show Hopes You Will Get Into The Garden, Too
- People Aren't Coming To See The Pyramids Or Snorkel In The Red Sea